Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome to Emerald Views!


Hello, I'm Sandy, and I am your host for this blog about my favorite vacation spot, Seacrest Beach, Florida. The blog is named for the vacation house that I have there, Emerald Views. This vacation house fulfills a dream that my husband and I and my sister and her husband shared: to own a little bit of paradise. When we purchased the home last year it was with the intent to eventually live in Seacrest Beach several months of the year, but for now we will be content with visiting a couple of times a year and renting it several weeks of the year.
The content of this blog will be news and information about Seacrest Beach and the Scenic Highway 30-A area and musings about vacations and beaches in general. In addition, I will post rental specials and discounts for blog readers. Emerald Views is in the Seacrest Beach Resort, which is between Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach , in S. Walton County. This is an incredibly lovely stretch of beaches and communities in the panhandle of Florida. For more information about the area visit www.30a.com. To see more pictures of Emerald Views and check out rental information go to http://www.vrbo.com/37284.

No comments:

Post a Comment